So you want to start travelling, or travel more, or move overseas, or maybe you just like reading travel stories and thoughts on travel? Well whatever brought you here, welcome!
This is the section of posts that don’t really fit the mold. I’ve tried to group them according to topics, but really, they’re a collection of posts written without a category in mind, to inspire, to reflect, or… who knows!
Browse the posts by category below, or check out the full archive here.
- 10 Ways to Stop Making Excuses and Travel This Year
- 9 Reasons Why Moving Abroad Solo Could Be Your Best Decision Yet
- The Travelling Friends You Haven’t Met Yet
- 24 Unusual Travel Words You Should Know
- 18 More Unusual Travel Words That You Should Know
- 12 Expat Jobs That Will Help You Travel The World
- Why Off Season is the Best Time to Travel in Europe
- How Travel Can Teach Us To Choose The Adventure
- Top Travel Safety Tips Every Traveller Should Know + Remember
Check the Expat Life section for more inspirational posts about living abroad.
- But Really, Why Do You Travel?
- 9 Signs You’re That Travel Snob Friend (But You Don’t Know It)
- The Stories Behind the Instagram Photos
- The More You Travel the Harder It Gets
- That One Travel Song
- Travel Guilt: Is it Selfish to Travel?
Check the Expat Life section for more musings about living abroad.
- So You Married the Girl Who Travels: A Letter to a New Husband
- My Parents Are My Travel Inspiration (Shhh)
- Another Year Older, And Not Worried About It
- More than the Post-Travel Blues: My Story of Travel Depression